SeaWorld is one of the most well-known aquatic park chains in the world. Its parks include dolphin shows, water rides, and many other great benefits. Take a look at the park list to get tickets to the park you need.
You can also find tickets for Busch Gardens and Aquatica, both are a part of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. SeaWorld San Antonio and SeaWorld San Diego discount tickets are both available here.
To make your tickets cheaper, look out for our ticket coupons or full ticket pricing. If your park doesn’t have a good coupon, you can always check for discount tickets (including Fun Cards).
Just type or paste the code in the appropriate box in the SeaWorld website.
Notice: pay attention to the coupons’ expiration date, the park they apply to, and other restrictions before using.
- No current coupons
Current SeaWorld Discounts
Fun Cards are the best way to save this season. Get them while their price is low!
SeaWorld San Antonio Discovery Point - swim with the dolphins at Discovery Point (expires January 1)
Busch Gardens Williamsburg Fun Card - enjoy unlimited visits to Busch Gardens Williamsburg (expires December 31)
Busch Gardens Tampa Annual Pass - enjoy unlimited visits to Busch Gardens Tampa (expires January 30)
SeaWorld San Antonio Fun Card - enjoy unlimited visits to SeaWorld San Antonio in 2018 (expires December 31)
SeaWorld Orlando Annual Pass - enjoy unlimited visits to SeaWorld Orlando (expires January 30)
Busch Gardens Tampa Platinum Annual Pass - save big with a Platinum annual pass (expires December 31)
Water Country USA Fun Card - enjoy unlimited visits to Water Country USA in 2018 (expires September 1)
Seasame Place Season Pass - get your Seasame Place season pass and visit from now until the end of 2019 (expires December 31)
Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim - swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove Orlando (expires December 31)
Park Admission Rates
For each park, the price in bold is the best price.
Regular price: the price at the gate.
Online discount: the price when purchasing through the SeaWorld website (click on the park name to purchase these tickets).
Coupon: the price when using the best coupon available (click on the coupon code to redeem).Fun Card: a ticket for unlimited visits during an entire season. Season passes for 2019 are now available (click on the park name to purchase). Fun Cards always provide the best value if you visit frequently. 2019 Fun Cards are available in all parks.
SeaWorld San Diego - Price at the gate: $89, online discount: $89, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $84
SeaWorld San Antonio - Price at the gate: $65, online discount: $65, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $65
SeaWorld Orlando - Price at the gate: $92, online discount: $50, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $92
Busch Gardens Tampa - Price at the gate: $92, online discount: $50, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $92
Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Price at the gate: $75, online discount: $75, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $75
Water Country USA - Price at the gate: $50, online discount: $50, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $50
Seasame Place - Price at the gate: $70, online discount: $45, after coupon: not available, Fun Card price: $119
Tips for a Great Day at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens
1. Get your tickets early. One of the worst experiences in these parks is waiting in line for tickets. Get your tickets online and save some precious time. Also, the tickets are always most expensive at the gate.
2. Know where you’re headed: make sure the park is open, and even more important, check the weather. Bad weather can mean closed rides and attractions and an overall bad experience. Try to go when it’s sunny.
3. If possible, avoid weekends and holidays. The best time to visit SeaWorld and Busch Gardens is during the work week (if possible). If you can, avoid the weekends. If not, try to be at the park early.
4. Follow park rules and regulations. Usually these park have zero tolerance for breaking their rules, and they eject visitors without refunds. They’re not very demanding, so don’t try them.
5. Use discounts and coupons. Admission to these parks isn’t cheap, and it’s always a good idea to check out discounts that will make the visit lighter on the wallet. Scroll up and find out where you can save.