There’s nothing like having a pass that allows you to visit a fun theme park as often as you like. Busch Gardens passes do just that. While there are different types of passes available, the overall idea behind them is to give people the chance to return for more visits without having to pay additional money.
Some of these passes also include additional perks such as VIP benefits and free parking, while others include general admission only. No matter what kind of Busch Gardens vacation you have planned, you should be able to find some good deals that are suitable for your plans. There are discount offers available for both of the locations: Tampa, FL and Williamsburg, VA.
Here is an overview of some of your options:
– 1-Park pass – this option allows you unlimited visits for one park for the entire year. It’s available at a monthly price.
– 2-Park pass – this includes admission to Busch Gardens and your choice of a nearby park. For Florida parks, you can choose between Adventure Island and SeaWorld. For Virginia, the only other park option is Water Country USA.
– 3-park pass – this option is available in Florida. It includes admission to all three parks.
– Fun pass – this will allow you to visit Busch Gardens as often as you like at the same price as a regular single day ticket. However, it doesn’t include any additional savings or perks.
– Platinum annual pass – this gives you VIP treatment and includes unlimited perks, including unlimited admission to all of the parks mentioned above. You have the choice of making monthly payments or one yearly payment.
Plan Your Trip With Busch Gardens Passes
If you’re a pass member, you are eligible for discounts on tickets for seasonal evens such as Howl-O-Scream and Christmas Town.
Now that you understand what Busch Gardens passes offer, you can get started on planning your trip.
There are so many exciting things to do at both parks. In addition to the seasonal events, the parks also offer fun rides and interesting animal attractions. In Williamsburg you will find exciting rides such as the Apollo’s Chariot coaster and the Escape from Pompeii water ride. As for the animals, some hail from the highlands of Scotland. This park is home to Clydesdales, gray wolves, blackface sheep, and more interesting creatures.
At the Tampa park, many of the animals hail from Africa. In fact, a day at Busch Gardens Tampa is a cheaper alternative than an actual African safari. You’ll get a chance to see everything from cheetahs to meerkats.
If you plan on visiting at least two times this year, just grab yourself and relatives some Busch Gardens passes. You won’t regret it!
These are among the most exciting theme parks in the world. There are many fun things to do for visitors of all ages. There are more things you need to know about Busch Gardens passes before you get started on your vacation planning. Learn more about your options right now!